This ‘Something Very Special’ campaign was def a day to remember… it was imperfectly perfect…. basically everything that could go wrong went wrong, the weather was forecasted to rain but wow we didn’t expect that sort of rain… so some of our ideas went out the window… also a bunch of other things went wrong but that didn’t stop us… we pushed through and im so stoked we did.
Something Very Special is my best friends brand and wow everything they do BLOWS my mind… It was such an honour to be able to be there and capture their vision. We shot this all on the Sunshine Coast, Australia… we started at a local fruit shop then headed to our mates studio.
I hope you all enjoy ‘Juic’d’ as much as I do.
You can also check out & buy something very special HERE
- Photographer: Troy Freyee @freyeephoto
- Wardrobe: Something Very Special @somethingveryspecial.co
- Art director: Ainsley Hutchence @ainsleyhutchence
- Art director: Matty Bouris @_mattyb
- Assistant: Brendon Ginnane @b.g.studi0
- HMUA: Miranda Emblem @mirandaemblem
- Model: Daia @yourdianalicious
- Model: Taku @tak_dyl
- Model: Caleb Murray @caleb.murrayy
- Location: Brady’s Fruit
- Location: Frankx Studio @frankx.studio